Admission Planning -- College and Private School Application
ivyGoal caters to each individual student’s goal with a feasible plan. We provide our honest opinions and turn plans into reality. Each year, many parents turn to ivyGoal for private school and top college application support. We have a long history of help students to be accepted by top private schools: Harker, Menlo School, Castilleja, Crystal Spring, Nueva, Sacred Heart at Atherton, Pinewood...We have helped hundreds of students to be accepted by their dream colleges: Stanford, UIUC, Emory, UC Berkley, UCLA, UC San Diego, UC Irvine, NYU, Purdue, UT Austin, Washington University, Yale...
What Made ivyGoal's Admission Planning So Special?
We Are Educational Experts
- We have tutored thousands of students in the bay area and online.
- We have written all our learning materials for both English and math for 1-12th grade.
- We can realistically set up educational goals and deliver them.
We Are Application Planning Experts
- We never try to make money by selling parents and students with unnecessary programs.
- We educate parents and students and help them set up realistic and actional plans.
- We are highly experienced and have held nearly a 100% perfect record for helping students to be accepted by their dream colleges since 2013.
ivyGoal College Planning “ACHIEVE” (for grade 8-12 students)
● Assign a counselor and advisor to each student
● Create and update an academic progress report on a regular basis
● Help facilitate effective communication with school staff when necessary
● Identify target colleges based on student’s strengths and interests
● Establish a consultation system (face-to-face, telephone, WeChat, email, etc.)
● Verify that each student is on track with coursework and extracurricular activities
● Encourage students to take on challenging tasks to increase the chance of college admission